- City: Deland
- State: Florida
- Listed: April 12, 2014 2:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Position Summary: Certified and responsible for the inspection of canopy parts in one specific station, by utilizing, basic knowledge of company products, drawings, work instructions, procedures and quality system. Inspector I works under the immediate supervision of Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Visually examines station appropriate material or product for defects.
2. Compares station appropriate product with production work order.
3. Verifies specified dimensions of station appropriate material.
4. Rejects defective parts and routes to Production Lead.
5. Working knowledge of engineering drawings, diagrams and Work Instructions.
6. Performs other inherent duties related, but not limited, to the above.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School diploma or GED Equivalent required.
• Previous inspection experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Must be able to read, understand and follow written Standard Operating Procedure Specifications that are written in the English language.
• Ability to write in the English language.
• Communicates thoughts in logical manner to peers and management.
• Must pass the Performance Designs, Inc. Light Industrial Test
• Must pass the Purdue Pegboard Dexterity Test
• Finger, hand and arm dexterity crucial for manipulating canopy parts.
• Visual acuity necessary for inspection of parts.
• Ability to lift materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Must have legible handwriting to complete required documentation.
• Must be able stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to stoop, bend and reach on a routine basis
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a 4/10 work week with health, dental, life, and 401(k) benefits; plus a paid time off program. Interested applicants should apply on-line via our website at www.performancedesigns.com/jobs or in person to Performance Designs, Inc, 1300 E. International Speedway, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 — 4:30 p.m. EOE/AAE
623 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mark
- Member Since: April 1, 2014
Other items listed by mark
- 2009 Harley Davidson Road King Classic For Sale
- Tikis/Tropical Ice Style Shaved Ice Truck NO FRANCHISE FEE!
- Massage Therapist Volusia Mall Help Wanted
- Spa Coordinator at Remedy Spa At Pelican Bay
- Help Wanted Boat Finisher – Edgewater